What Do Girls Look For In Boys?

Well, this is something that a girl would only be able to answer perfectly, but with all my experiences in store all I can say is that, most of the girls look for a confident guy, who along with his own can easily bare the responsibility of her as well, who can comfort her, protect her whenever needed, who can understand when to hold on and when to let go.... He should be capable of completely understanding the girl at any state of his life, no matter what they both are going through... And above all a true heart is the most important thing that any girl would search for.. And it's not an easy find now-a-days.... Being in love with a girl, whom I'm gonna propose tomorrow meanseverything to me, and Im sure that I have all these things on my side, and that's why I'm confident.... Understanding and thoughtfullness, with a coating of truthfulness and honesty is what I believe a girl looks fo in a guy... Or a woman looks for in a man.... I hope its helpful.....

Blog Archive