My silly childhood Thoughts

My interest in this field of science came at the very early childhood,when i was studying at school itself,those time i dont have even a TV,in my home.i can't say in my home alone,almost 6 out of 10 home were lived without any entertainment at that 1996',because INDIA was not deveoped that much.If i want to see any programs or anything ,me along with those friends had to go neighbuour home and see what they are viewing.

The Funny fact is there was no confusion or optional to select a Channel,because DD( Doordharshan)is the only available govt channel that time to watch.ha ha..
In those days ,people who own TV,Radio,or Home are the Rich people,

Most of the time i was doing Drawings,n crafts of my imagination,that had no limits.i hav intrest even now to draw n sketch art works,(if you gave me your image ,hope i would draw it in somewhat good quality look..)

Then remaining,i was dreaming about my unimaginable thoughts,
when me n my kiddy friends saw flight flying above sky,we ran and shout something like : heyy heyy ,its silly to think that now..

There i start thinking about the invention,n lot of questions arise out of my mind..

- How is it ?
- How it is flying?
- What makes it to look small?
- How bigg it would be if seen real size?
- Can we make it for us ?

Ohhh...i know you are thinking (its too much ),hm..?
its true ..
but later i have gained some knowledge n till nnw sme questions are unanswerd or i cant find answer for that.

What am i saying is that my INTEREST came only from the lack of source,which make me to know and think more n more...

Blog Archive