Do I have a drug/alcohol problem?

I do drugs. I drink occasionally, a few times a week. When I drink, I drink until I can't walk and I'm throwing up and have a 2 day hangover. I do heroine, speed, cocaine, weed [not really a drug is it?] MDMA/ecstasy, Ketamine and I'm pretty sure that's it. There was a point when I was doing it everyday. Then school started calling and marks started dropping. Then I stopped. Clean for like 2 weeks. I really want to go back, if I had money I would have already. These girls who are on crack cocaine, told me I don't have a problem and you're not a druggie until you are on crack, because I tried to go to a group meeting once, [my marks were bad, friends were worried].I don't want to stop. I'm waiting for my money and considering other ways to get money. The fact I've been able to stay clean for a few weeks shows I'm not addicted right?Other people think otherwise, they think even my weed is an addiction. [I don't get that...] I'm supposed to have a meeting this week about my mental health and my drugs... but I don't know if it will help, since I probably don't come under the drug addiction type... I'm pretty sure it's not an addiction, just something I like doing? Almost a habit, but not quite...

Blog Archive