overwhelming change of educational reform in Saudi arab

I think that the evidence is for us, the Saudi Arabia people to benefit from. This debate, it is in our interest. We don’t want to be forced to take our young children to foreign schools even in Saudi Arabia, and again I will repeat that the debate on Saudi Arabia about the educational reform and the need for educational reform is stronge. Just a month ago I heard the Crown Prince promising us, and I was as a Saudi parent very thrilled to hear that promise from him, that there will be an overwhelming change, of educational reform coming our way this summer. I hope we’re going to see it this summer. I wrote it about it and many other Saudi writers are pushing for more and better educational reforms and we hope just to see it soon.

Blog Archive