- Lower Monthly Payments: With private student loan consolidation, most borrowers can reduce their monthly payment by extending the repayment term of their private student loan debt.
- Reduced Interest Rates: Borrowers with improved credit may often lower their interest rate. Existing loan holders will not reduce your interest rate if your credit has improved.
- Rate Reductions: Borrowers may apply on their own or with a credit-worthy co-signer for private student loan consolidation. Borrower and Co-signers with superior credit may receive lower APR loans.
- Internship/Residency & Military Deferment: A 48 month deferment for medical/dental residents and a 36 month deferment for all active-duty military personnel.
- Repayment Term: Undergraduate borrowers may receive up to a 25 year repayment term which offers the lowest possible monthly payment, and graduate student borrowers may receive up to a 30 year repayment term.
- No Prepayment Penalties: All payments in excess of scheduled payments go directly to principal.
Tips Investment Success Arizona Real Estate
5 tahun yang lalu