Contoh surat lamaran berbahasa inggris seri II

Purwokerto, Mei 19 2011

Dear Sir Ki Hajar Dewantara

(Principal of Taman Siswa Elementary School)

I’m seeing your fast growing school qualification and I heard that it has a good reputation, so I’d like to join with your school as a class teacher .My application is based on information from “Kompas’ Friday 13 2011.’

I graduated from Education Faculty, Muhammadiyah University of Purwokerto , Majoring in Education for Elementary School Teacher and im 24 years old now. I have a high motivation, good teaching skill, computer skill, creative, high loyalty to teach the children and I am ready to work hard.

Hopefully, you could consider my application and I will appreciate if you want to make an interview. For my detail information please send me email at dwian.yunita@gmail.com. Feel free to ask.

Thanks for you consideration

Yours faithfully,

DY. S.Pd.

i can speak in english

Blog Archive