Bundelkhand University CPMT 2011 Results - Admission details

Bundelkhand University CPMT 2011 Results
Hi friends here let me inform the notifications made in official site ,So if you're not getting what you've searched for,please do comment below,
U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) 2011 Results Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course:
This is a 4 1/2 year course. The number of students in each fresh batch is 185.
A student is eligible for entry to the course after clearing the 12th class (Intermediate) examination with required percentage for each community .

Admissions are made through U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) conducted by Director Medical Education & Training, UP for 85% of the seats and the All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE Examination) conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for the remaining 15% seats.

Seat Allotment:
Reservation of seats for scheduled castes/tribes and Other Backward Classes are made according to state government guidelines.
Get UP CPMT jhansi Result 2011
Students can check their cpmt results from the following websitewww.bujhansi.org/Forms/Results/CPMT
Stay tuned! Get results ,updates ,here @StudentsIDEA .

Blog Archive