I M Nanavati Law College Ahmedabad

I M Nanavati Law College is one of the renowned law colleges in the state of Gujarat. It was established in 1958 as one of the constituent units of Gujarat Law Society. The law institute is affiliated to prestigious Gujarat University, Ahmedabad. I M Nanavati Law College offers post graduate level programme in the field of law i.e. Master of Laws (LLM). It is a two-year full time programme, which is offered as per the rules and regulations of the University. I M Nanavati Law College Ahmedabad provides a number of modern amenities for the comfortable learning ambiance, within its campus.

Courses at I M Nanavati Law College
  • Master of Laws (LLM)

Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants need to have passed three years of LLB degree or five years of BA LLB programme, from any recognized University.

Admission Criteria
Aspirants are selected to this post graduate programme on the ground of the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination.

Facilities at I M Nanavati Law College
I M Nanavati Law College provides various modern facilities within its campus:

  • Library
  • Moot Court
  • Well Modernized Classrooms
  • Auditorium
  • Extra Curricular Activities

Contact Address
I M Nanavati Law College
GLS Campus, Ellisbridge,
Ahmedabad 380006
Gujarat

Blog Archive