If You Could Extend Your Life, Not Necessarily Indefinitely, Would You Do It?

Good morning all! This is an excellent question Robbie! Thanks very much for taking the time to think of and ask it. Well, since I've always planned on being around a realllllly long time - until I'm 150 actually, this possibility may never enter into my realm, God willing. I hear your questions – 'Is she really that optimistic?' or 'Is she really that stupid?' you want to know. Well, not only am I that optimistic, I am also that DETERMINED, and you all know that once a girl is determined you better get the heck out of her way or she'll knock you over and cover you with the dirt from the wheelies she pops with her wheelchair while she's heading into the sunset!!!! LOL Now please don't get too excited, I only use the wheelchair when I have to go any distance, when I tip easily or when it's so hot that I just can't use my leg properly; the rest of the time I use my cane or the walker (again depending on how tipsy I am. CHEERS!!). Please, no tears and no sympathy friends, it's not necessary. All I ask is that you keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Blog Archive