Why Does God Allow Pain And Suffering To Continue In This World?

He allows us to make our own choices and the choices we make have consequences and it effects everyone. Everything you do or say effects someone and it goes on and on like dominos falling. Why are YOU so sure that God's allowing it ??? Because it could just be the way YOU perceive it. Couldn't it also be the life/God is trying to teach YOU/us lessons, but what we experience. I am an agnostic, and I firmly believe that WE as a species perceive almost everything that goes on as something to do with some "outside force", call it God, or whatever. But we as the dominant species, of this planet, bring it upon ourselves, and only WE can judge whether it's pain and/or suffering. I, myself, prefer to look at it as "lessons", and I try to learn from EACH and EVERY LESSON, life has to give me !!!

Blog Archive