DTU Announces First Cutoff List for B Tech Programmes

The prestigious Delhi Technological University (DTU) has announced its first list of admissions for its Bachelor of Technology programmes.

The University, which was formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering, has acquired the online mode of admission. Therefore, candidates had to register online in order to apply for these programmes. As a result, a total number of 10827 aspirants have been registered to appear in online counseling.

Delhi Technological University has confirmed 1218 seats for the candidates.

Furthermore, DTU has reserved 15% seats for the candidates coming from outside Delhi, on the other hand, 85% seats for the candidates belong to the capital of India.

The admissions to the Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) programmes of DTU are decided on the basis of All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), a national level test for the admission in engineering programmes. 

Blog Archive