Just sayin'

With all the testosterone flowing around these parts pushing for test scores to see if mine is bigger than yours, to see if my lambs here in Bloomfield can kick the Chinese/Portuguese/Korean/Malaysian buttocks, to see if AMERICA RIGHT OR WRONG AS LONG AS WE BEAT THEIR PANSY ASSES IN THE PISA, I get that I am not going to avoid this test mania.

I'm not going to say I am OK with all this, but if I'm going to be judged on testing, what it be too much if we skipped the middle man and tested teachers directly?

If a teacher does not know content, nothing else matters.

I don't teach in an haute couture  district. I'd rather not have my future decided by a hungry child whose parents could not afford her asthma inhaler medicine this month.

Test the teachers first. Then talk to me about fixing this system by testing the chiuldren.

Just sayin'.....













I am wheezing today, and I'm cranky.
I will get my albuterol refill in a couple of hours, and I will be OK again.

Blog Archive