Now a word from our sponsors....

"The human toll here looks to be much worse than the economic toll and we can be grateful for that."


Larry Kudrow, CNBC, said this a few days ago, and got flak for it, as, I guess, he should. He sort of apologized for it, too, though unlike many, I do not think he needed to. He shared a sentiment common to his class. It's good to hear a reminder now and again.


This is the global economy Arne wants your child to join. 


Me? I'm busy wrecking as many future Kudrows as I can, showing them lichen and moss and squirrels on our Bloomfield Green. It's hard to hate the world once you fall in love with the local.











Here's an idea--no bombing areas of the world at least half your citizens can't find on a map.
The photo is from here, unattributed--I'd love to hear where it came from.....

 

Blog Archive